Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 mths summary

Its going to 3 months soon! so here i am blogging..come to think of it..if this is the way im gg to blog..i onli blog 4 times a yr..haa..

3 mths i do not really remember what happened..let me start with recent happening..it was my dar 23rd bdae on the 23rd..so on 22nd we had dinner at a restaurant in sunset way..buffet with 2 flavour steamboat and self bbq..not bad..thumbs up!


fortune restaurant

choco bdae cake

singing bdae song

before tt was father's day..ate at a restaurant at united square..i forgot whats the name..its super ex..like 50 per person for buffet..and the place is super small..so squeezy..seems like they want to earn big bucks with tt small space..BOO!

small restaurant

order!

buddha jump over wall

mini buddha jump over wall

oyster~

cakes!

i do not really remember if anything fantastic happened in my life before this.. only remember i was working all the way..in nokia..In NUH taking pplés temperature...and in Singapore Pool as a customer service representative...

one more month left before school will start in NUS...Project and Facilities Mgmt..4 yrs course..OMG...wonder how the next journey of my life will be...hope to catch up with some of my friends soon...

maybe because its hols..and i had quit my NUH job..im so free that i starts to think so much..come to think of it..where are my true friends and who are they? I have been thinking and im clueless with the answer to that question....Have been feeling emo and lonely..Friends out there..PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE THERE FOR ME!!!

Btw..i have been spending alot on online shopping recently..OMG...its so tempting..its so much better than squeezing with all those crazy kiasu singaporean out there..although i am a singaporean myself..=x..i hate crowd! and i actually got reply from a livejournal owner through her blackberry and i am super envious!! i hope to open one shop soon and be busy emailing pple with a blackberry..so cool!!!

have been clearing my cabinet..realise i keep too many of the sec sch stuffs..my literature and geography book ! say bye bye!

sec sch books

haa..shall try to blog soon~

No comments: