Thursday, May 20, 2010

1st POST IN YEAR 2010

Ops. very late arrival of this post. Many many things happened! Shall do it step by step.

So now, I have ended my year 1 of uni life. I must say its bad. Uni indeed is different from pri, sec or poly education! So competitive, so scary... Im so not looking forward to the last day of this month, which is the day exam results will be out. I'm dead. I hope i do not have to remodule any module. Or better, please let me get no D and C if possible. My honours is going to be gone!

Dinosaur @ Bird Park
A random picture taken in Bird Park, in its Dinosaur exhibition in February.

I went to Bangkok in March. During the protest period, i must say the situation is very bad now. But, the story is different when i was there in 18 March 2010.

you see scenes like these along the road, almost everywhere..

Photobucket

People wearing red shirt along the street..this case, they are cooking..
Photobucket
Road blocks on some main route towards government areas..

Oh my, im tired..continue tomorrow =)

No comments: